Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Amber didn't keep her promise

The Gems requested to buy tictac yesterday and asked if they can bring that along to their ballet class. I've explained to them that no food is allowed in the ballet class, but they can bring, on the condition that, they can only eat one in the car on the way to class and one in the car on the way back home. Nothing in the class. Both agreed.
I was so angry when I found out that Amber stop in the middle of the class and sat at the corner, finishing 3/4 of her tictac! I punished her by ordering her to throw the remaining of her tictac into the dustbin herself, she cried so hard and refused. In the end, I threw it myself right in front of her face. I think outsiders might be thinking what have this mummy done to her.

I hope one day she'll understand why I am doing these. She always don't keep her words and gets away with it. I asked her later in the day about this again and she said she knows she's not supposed to eat in the class and can only eat 2 yesterday. So she knows! Needs to practice this more often so that she knows she have to honour her promise.

No comments: