Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 28, 2011

Fluffy, the brown poodle

Amber's friend, Christian's mummy have been helping her friend to babysit a poodle for 2 weeks. During these period, Amber gets to see Fluffy everytime Christian's mummy brings him to school. She loves dogs very much, especially such cutie like Fluffy. GemsPapa have been talking about buying a real dog for her but I disallowed that. Keeping a dog is a lifetime commitment and comes with a huge responsibility, I do not have confident that our family can keep to that commitment as yet, hence this shall be KIV for now.




Fluffy will be going back to the owner today. 惨了 I reckon Amber will be very sad when she learns about that. True enough, when I told her Fluffy went back to his real mommy already, she starts to tear....aawwwww, my girl is such an animal lover...

No comments: